<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2101687868824712475?origin\x3dhttp://joiorio.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


blog info

Blog since: March 2007
Layout: Swirls
Best viewed: Internet Explorer
Resolution: 1024X768
Credits: 1 2 3 4
select











And you're in my Verona

Welcome to my blog. :) It's nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoy. If not, We'll have to find Romeo and kill him. Not with a poison but with a goodnight kiss.



[Modern Day Juliet]

And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.






the way I am
Saturday, November 10, 2007

ugh.

well, to start off. my morning was not the usual. I was so pissed off of what my mom has been telling me. About my behavior in school raw. Ganito ganiyan. so,me and my mom fought. Uhh. Sagutan in other words. So there, uhh. pero, nagsorry ako sa kanya. bati na rin kaagad.

all day long. internet, YM. soundtrip. and, I painted our project in chemistry.


bahala na si Gia magayos. :p

- - -

anyway, the whole day I was still thinking about my grades. Uhh. Especially Geom. Ewan ko ba, nagiging paranoid na ako. Basta, think positive Joy. Bawi next time.

and this day, when sadly, as I've said. Our first family car was already sold. Ugh. What a day. Ewan ko, may inis pa rin ako. So there, bahala na si Lord. Hay. Did not had the chance to took a last pic of the car. Ang gago nung bumili e. atat.


yun lang. tangina niyo. sorry.


--> Happy Birthday Ate Abbeygail Fama
--> Happy Birthday Kuya Paulo Gamat
--> Happy Birthday Kuya TJ Saquilayan

*45 days before Christmas.



Labels: , ,