2 down
Saturday, November 03, 2007
it was a sad, boring, day.
first of all, my bro went to Manila early this morning along with my mom who will go to work. My brother will go to World Trade Center for his Ragnarok thing and of course, My mom will go to work. Hell yeah.
So, anyway. I was considered home alone with my lola. I was totally bored whole day long. Nothing to do but to surf the net. Ayoko magsoundtrip kasi wala ako sa mood. So, yun. I was invited to a birthday party at Rosario but I didn't come. Di kami close nung debutant e. haha.
With further elaboration of my boredom, I used my old template again and made some changes. Di ako marunong gumawa e. Mostly blue siya. pero syempre, gusto ko, purple yung color nung posts. haha. so, yun. This blog nga pala has reached its popularity. Most of my classmates knew about this blog already. Well, ayoko syempre. Siguro naman, alam na rin why I moved to blogspot tas eto na naman, may mga avid readers na ako sa batchmates ko. Ayoko nga. haha! We'll see if I make this blog a private one soon. :p
Well, anyway. Here I go again. Longing for some things. For no reason at all. I became sad. Well, probably because of the foolish things that happened. By the way, again and again I want to be rich as soon as possible. I want to get out of Cavite and live in Pasig pero asa pa. Bottomline here probably is just I get jealous like everyone does. Well, who doesn't get jealous by the way? With the people around him. Well, ewan ko na. I will try to convince myself again to be somewhat contented. Hahahaha.
I'm down with my two last picks. I'm talking about my dream phone. Haha. So, either Nokia 5700 or Sony Ericsson w910i. haha! Well. Both dream phone. Hopefully. :p
- - -
dagdag badtrip o!

ang saya naman. kamusta naman o. haha!
- - -
Well, ayun. medyo wala ako sa mood. nagsisisi ako at hinde pa ako gumala. haha. Oh, well. hayaan na dear. That's life. Atleast saulo ko na ang Atheneum Credo! =)
--> Happy Birthday Ate Camille dela Cruz
first of all, my bro went to Manila early this morning along with my mom who will go to work. My brother will go to World Trade Center for his Ragnarok thing and of course, My mom will go to work. Hell yeah.
So, anyway. I was considered home alone with my lola. I was totally bored whole day long. Nothing to do but to surf the net. Ayoko magsoundtrip kasi wala ako sa mood. So, yun. I was invited to a birthday party at Rosario but I didn't come. Di kami close nung debutant e. haha.
With further elaboration of my boredom, I used my old template again and made some changes. Di ako marunong gumawa e. Mostly blue siya. pero syempre, gusto ko, purple yung color nung posts. haha. so, yun. This blog nga pala has reached its popularity. Most of my classmates knew about this blog already. Well, ayoko syempre. Siguro naman, alam na rin why I moved to blogspot tas eto na naman, may mga avid readers na ako sa batchmates ko. Ayoko nga. haha! We'll see if I make this blog a private one soon. :p
Well, anyway. Here I go again. Longing for some things. For no reason at all. I became sad. Well, probably because of the foolish things that happened. By the way, again and again I want to be rich as soon as possible. I want to get out of Cavite and live in Pasig pero asa pa. Bottomline here probably is just I get jealous like everyone does. Well, who doesn't get jealous by the way? With the people around him. Well, ewan ko na. I will try to convince myself again to be somewhat contented. Hahahaha.
I'm down with my two last picks. I'm talking about my dream phone. Haha. So, either Nokia 5700 or Sony Ericsson w910i. haha! Well. Both dream phone. Hopefully. :p
- - -
dagdag badtrip o!
ang saya naman. kamusta naman o. haha!
- - -
Well, ayun. medyo wala ako sa mood. nagsisisi ako at hinde pa ako gumala. haha. Oh, well. hayaan na dear. That's life. Atleast saulo ko na ang Atheneum Credo! =)
--> Happy Birthday Ate Camille dela Cruz
Labels: bad mood, boring, random
