MMC. My Memory Collapsed.
Sunday, November 04, 2007
badtrip.
first and for most, dahil wala pa rin ang aking memory card for the freaking reason i don't know why. Expect my mood not to be on its best. Btw, because of thinking where my memory card is. I slept last night (or november 4, 3am)
Earlier, this morning. I've watched Zathura: A Space Adventure. Actually, dati gusto ko yun panoorin sa sine pero hindi ko napanood e. So, first time ko siya mapanood. haha! Home Alone ako kanina kasi, wala ulit si kuya. nakakainis nga e. balak na naman dalhin cam ko. Grr. Well, anyway. Yun. Back to Zathura. A very nice movie with a very nice story.
So, morning.. nagmukmok lang ako at umiyak about my memory card. password pa. :(
- - -
2pm when I decided to cheer myself up. Surf the net and find.. uhh. Hoodie. :p Bathing Ape!

My dream gift this Christmas. :))
- - -
I badly need, miss and want to find my memory card. Seriously, wala pa akong backup ng mga nakasave dun since Samsung na yung gamit ko. So, late September yun. Hay. Di ko a nabackup yung iba dun e. Badtrip. :(
Well, anyway. Eto na naman. Naiinis na naman ako. Kung close tayo, You'll know by heart that I really hate this thing. When you need me, I'll always be around you. When, things about you ae fucked up, one call of me, I'm there.If I dying over here because I need you and you were not there for me, It is fine with me. What I really hate is that. When you badly need me, You hesitate too much. Want me to hurry for you when the truth is. You only stupidly think only of your selfish self. Sorry.
- - -
This day, last year. Was my first gig of all my life. Haha. Sponge Cola at SM Bacoor. =)
- - -
Papasok na bukas! haha. Feeling ko, hindi sembreak yung nangyari. Killjoy. haha. Well, hayaan na. Better na may rest rin kami kahit papaano. Oh, Well. Okay na rin to. Pero, bukas, for sure. tatamarin ako sa school. Zzz.
first and for most, dahil wala pa rin ang aking memory card for the freaking reason i don't know why. Expect my mood not to be on its best. Btw, because of thinking where my memory card is. I slept last night (or november 4, 3am)
Earlier, this morning. I've watched Zathura: A Space Adventure. Actually, dati gusto ko yun panoorin sa sine pero hindi ko napanood e. So, first time ko siya mapanood. haha! Home Alone ako kanina kasi, wala ulit si kuya. nakakainis nga e. balak na naman dalhin cam ko. Grr. Well, anyway. Yun. Back to Zathura. A very nice movie with a very nice story.
So, morning.. nagmukmok lang ako at umiyak about my memory card. password pa. :(
- - -
2pm when I decided to cheer myself up. Surf the net and find.. uhh. Hoodie. :p Bathing Ape!

My dream gift this Christmas. :))
- - -
I badly need, miss and want to find my memory card. Seriously, wala pa akong backup ng mga nakasave dun since Samsung na yung gamit ko. So, late September yun. Hay. Di ko a nabackup yung iba dun e. Badtrip. :(
Well, anyway. Eto na naman. Naiinis na naman ako. Kung close tayo, You'll know by heart that I really hate this thing. When you need me, I'll always be around you. When, things about you ae fucked up, one call of me, I'm there.
- - -
This day, last year. Was my first gig of all my life. Haha. Sponge Cola at SM Bacoor. =)
- - -
Papasok na bukas! haha. Feeling ko, hindi sembreak yung nangyari. Killjoy. haha. Well, hayaan na. Better na may rest rin kami kahit papaano. Oh, Well. Okay na rin to. Pero, bukas, for sure. tatamarin ako sa school. Zzz.
