<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2101687868824712475?origin\x3dhttp://joiorio.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


blog info

Blog since: March 2007
Layout: Swirls
Best viewed: Internet Explorer
Resolution: 1024X768
Credits: 1 2 3 4
select











And you're in my Verona

Welcome to my blog. :) It's nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoy. If not, We'll have to find Romeo and kill him. Not with a poison but with a goodnight kiss.



[Modern Day Juliet]

And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.






kap
Monday, November 05, 2007

and back to classes.

a boring day. well, I don't have really something to talk about. haha. We've not change our seat plans yet. So there, well. May utang si Alain na 26 pesos. haha. taghirap na naman!

Btw, I was shocked when I entered school kanina, Congrats! May bubong na ang covered court! haha. Well, anyway. Di pa buo syempre. haha. Wala akong pic kasi, nawawala ang memory card ko di ba. :(

And this day, is the day. field trip letters are given. Oh crap. 850 pesos? Filedtrip? Hahaha! Parang retreat na yun ah! haha. Well, We will go to Paradizoo at Mendez, Cavite (damn. layo naman! haha.) and ofcourse, beloved greenbelt on stage. haha. (kung iisipin ang layo ng pagitan di ba? hahaha. so, kaya 5:30 and departure time.)

and so I've searched about Paradizoo which is foreign to my ears.


(photos from: paradizoo.com)

- - -

Due to request of Kuya Paul. I'll Post The Atheneum Credo. (notice slant words. :p)

The Atheneum Credo

I think therefore I am. I am therefore I can. I am an amcanian and proud of it. I cherish the companionship of my fellow amcanians because they consider me to be upright and capable of growth and service to others.


I appreciate the efforts of Atheneum in creating conditions condusive to my development to become an articulate and critical thinker, creative, innovative, productive, responsible, self directed, socially sensitive and a caring person.

I deeply respect the fine traditions of atheneum as home of medals and land of trophies. It's abiding faith and focus to the ideas of excellence and quality suffuse me with courage, hope and strength. It's spirit of oneness in victory or defeat, of mutal aid and affection, inspires and humbles me.

I will prove myself worthy of all that atheneum stands for and be tested as a true amcanian. So help me God.


- - -

that's it. I think I'll be busy in the next days.




--> Happy Birthday Ate Kleng Villanueva

* 50 days before Christmas



Labels: ,