yesterday
Thursday, October 04, 2007
posted:oct 5. 8 PM

DEBATE 2007
i think I'll have this post fast forward.
earlier, we had a quiz in Mathematics so about complex farctions. haha. ayun. pasado naman ako.
we finished watching the movie "life is beautiful". so, maganda nga yung second part nung movie. some of my classmates cried. pero, seriously, I was thinking of my "father" that time. haha. so ayun. no further elaboration. ayoko naaaa. :p
so, by 11:30. we had our lunch. camwhores are back. obviously naman. haha. so, I spend my lunch in our room. haha. feeling ko kasi, mainit sa baba. haha. so ayun.
(may kamukha raw ako sa pic sa taas)
so, I love the debate. haha. "Resolve: Population Management be Legislated"
so, ayun.simula palang. affirmative side na ako (juniors) and the debate went well. haha. kaso, yung cross examinations naman nila, wala man lang thrill yung mga questions nila to both opponent teams. haha. so, parang. nagtatanungan lang sila imbis of showing the thrill of having that thing na parang conflict. wala e.
so, I was little bit disappointed don sa Clash Debate part. of all the debate scenes, yun yung maganda di ba? haha. they could've said more and amaze us more. haha. may gusto pa kasi akong marinig from them but unfortunately, may nagkulang. pero, ayun lang yung napansin ko ah! haha. pero, maganda lahat yung speeches nila. all did well. haha
at the end, syempre may panalo. haha. juniors won. haha. from the start, i knew it. haha. pero yung best debater and best speaker si ate danna pa rin. so ayun. Congrats to them! :)
- - -
3:30 yung uwian, so boring. nagburn ka na lang ng calories sa paghabol sa cam from there to here. haha! so, bonding with sophies students. :]

ayun. masaya ako nung time na yun. :)
- - -
biglaang reporting so busy ako. haha.
binadtrip pa ako ni kuya. badtrip!
sige. bye.
--> Happy Birthday Ate Jeanelle Sardido
DEBATE 2007
i think I'll have this post fast forward.
earlier, we had a quiz in Mathematics so about complex farctions. haha. ayun. pasado naman ako.
we finished watching the movie "life is beautiful". so, maganda nga yung second part nung movie. some of my classmates cried. pero, seriously, I was thinking of my "father" that time. haha. so ayun. no further elaboration. ayoko naaaa. :p
so, by 11:30. we had our lunch. camwhores are back. obviously naman. haha. so, I spend my lunch in our room. haha. feeling ko kasi, mainit sa baba. haha. so ayun.
so, I love the debate. haha. "Resolve: Population Management be Legislated"
so, ayun.simula palang. affirmative side na ako (juniors) and the debate went well. haha. kaso, yung cross examinations naman nila, wala man lang thrill yung mga questions nila to both opponent teams. haha. so, parang. nagtatanungan lang sila imbis of showing the thrill of having that thing na parang conflict. wala e.
so, I was little bit disappointed don sa Clash Debate part. of all the debate scenes, yun yung maganda di ba? haha. they could've said more and amaze us more. haha. may gusto pa kasi akong marinig from them but unfortunately, may nagkulang. pero, ayun lang yung napansin ko ah! haha. pero, maganda lahat yung speeches nila. all did well. haha
at the end, syempre may panalo. haha. juniors won. haha. from the start, i knew it. haha. pero yung best debater and best speaker si ate danna pa rin. so ayun. Congrats to them! :)
- - -
3:30 yung uwian, so boring. nagburn ka na lang ng calories sa paghabol sa cam from there to here. haha! so, bonding with sophies students. :]
ayun. masaya ako nung time na yun. :)
- - -
biglaang reporting so busy ako. haha.
binadtrip pa ako ni kuya. badtrip!
sige. bye.
--> Happy Birthday Ate Jeanelle Sardido
Labels: mood swings, random, stories for the day
