to absent is not suspension.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Rainy day.
and it was boring. haha.
Math and Bio Class was energizing. haha. Filipino Class was boring, sorry.
Social Studies Class. I don't know who really was the reason but Sir Alvin lost his patience and was really angry that time. Feeling ko, inis na inis na siya ng sobra sa amin. Sabagay, he has point. Nung Chem Class, well. okay, i've realized some things. May mali rin ako. kaso, sorry. Ewan ko. Ang init talaga ng dugo ko sa kanya, I can burst already that moment.
Nung CL Class naman, class debate. Boys VS Girls. Yung topic, kung sino ang mas malakas, Girls or Boys. Haha. Cool. Problem is, personalan sa iba. Well, seriously. Di ko sinasadya pero, medyo napersonal ko yung pagkakasabi na mataas ang pride ng boys. I am not generalizing. Pero, may nasaktan ako.Feel ko kasi natamaan siya sa mga sinabi ko, well. he has ponit. pero, ewan. Nagsorry naman ako sa kanya kanina, Again. He won't take my excuses.
I am seriously pissed about __ year students.
Hindi ko alam, nagpunta pala mom ko kanina sa school. Oh, well. Hayaan na. Basta, pissed off ako. sobra. I am much irritated of what happened. Lintik na. Stupid people, only think of their fucking selves. mga walang kwentang kaibigan. Diyos ko. Mabasag ang salamin o mukha ng kaibigan? WTF.
I love my brother though he was the meanest. =)
- - -
and it was boring. haha.
Math and Bio Class was energizing. haha. Filipino Class was boring, sorry.
Social Studies Class. I don't know who really was the reason but Sir Alvin lost his patience and was really angry that time. Feeling ko, inis na inis na siya ng sobra sa amin. Sabagay, he has point. Nung Chem Class, well. okay, i've realized some things. May mali rin ako. kaso, sorry. Ewan ko. Ang init talaga ng dugo ko sa kanya, I can burst already that moment.
Nung CL Class naman, class debate. Boys VS Girls. Yung topic, kung sino ang mas malakas, Girls or Boys. Haha. Cool. Problem is, personalan sa iba. Well, seriously. Di ko sinasadya pero, medyo napersonal ko yung pagkakasabi na mataas ang pride ng boys. I am not generalizing. Pero, may nasaktan ako.Feel ko kasi natamaan siya sa mga sinabi ko, well. he has ponit. pero, ewan. Nagsorry naman ako sa kanya kanina, Again. He won't take my excuses.
I am seriously pissed about __ year students.
Hindi ko alam, nagpunta pala mom ko kanina sa school. Oh, well. Hayaan na. Basta, pissed off ako. sobra. I am much irritated of what happened. Lintik na. Stupid people, only think of their fucking selves. mga walang kwentang kaibigan. Diyos ko. Mabasag ang salamin o mukha ng kaibigan? WTF.
I love my brother though he was the meanest. =)
- - -
It's been 3 months already. Thinking I should have already moved on right now. But a part of me, says no. He was still my self-destructive pain. He was my unconditional worry. He was my longest annoyance. He was my unstable sadness. He was my inexplicable confusion. Yet he remains to be my uncontained happiness and the person worth I am dying for.
By now, I hope he still understands me. Alam na niya lahat, nasabi ko na lahat. I really miss him. Sobra. October 23 pa naman. 23rd of the month. Wala lang.
Namimiss ko siya. No one to look for every now and then, no one will say "psst" to me every now and then. no one will give me strawberry wafers anymore. no one will be my MVP I would cheer for. No one would told me to go at Mcdo because he wants to.. No one will ask me if Im sad because he's worried. No one will cheer me up by only his smile. No one will sits beside me and asks how's life treating me. No one will talk to me about his low grades. No one will gace me flying kisses anymore. No one will tell people I am his princess. No one owns Babyflo Classic Cologne anymore. No one will wear hoop life shirts anymore. No one will be my ceneter of attention. No one can make me laugh with his grammar. No one will be called shushibee again. No one will be named after him. No one can replace him. He is equivalent to no one and I fucking miss him. :(
Pero, siguro. last na talaga to. Hanggang ngayon, I have not yet recovered. It's been 3 months long, yet My 3 years affection was fighting. He was still the best for me among the worst. He was still my exaggeration of all things. How I wish, he still knows. He will never be replaced that easy. He was the only one of the ones. the guy of all the men.
By now, I hope he still understands me. Alam na niya lahat, nasabi ko na lahat. I really miss him. Sobra. October 23 pa naman. 23rd of the month. Wala lang.
Namimiss ko siya. No one to look for every now and then, no one will say "psst" to me every now and then. no one will give me strawberry wafers anymore. no one will be my MVP I would cheer for. No one would told me to go at Mcdo because he wants to.. No one will ask me if Im sad because he's worried. No one will cheer me up by only his smile. No one will sits beside me and asks how's life treating me. No one will talk to me about his low grades. No one will gace me flying kisses anymore. No one will tell people I am his princess. No one owns Babyflo Classic Cologne anymore. No one will wear hoop life shirts anymore. No one will be my ceneter of attention. No one can make me laugh with his grammar. No one will be called shushibee again. No one will be named after him. No one can replace him. He is equivalent to no one and I fucking miss him. :(
Pero, siguro. last na talaga to. Hanggang ngayon, I have not yet recovered. It's been 3 months long, yet My 3 years affection was fighting. He was still the best for me among the worst. He was still my exaggeration of all things. How I wish, he still knows. He will never be replaced that easy. He was the only one of the ones. the guy of all the men.
Know why I miss him?
* * *
It's been a year! haha. Anniversary ng suspension ko ngayon. Haha! No regrets na rin. nangyari na. I had the chance to talk this morning to my old adviser, Ms. Joanne. Ewan ko lang kung naalala pa niya na naka isang taon na ang aming kalokohang nagawa. pero, I know, by now. naintindihan niya rin kami. Mahal na mahal ko si Ms. Joanne eh! She was the of the best advisers I ever had. Sobra. Di na talaga ako uulit don. haha. Bilis ng panahon noh? Isang taon na pala yung suspension na yun. It made a change in myself. =)
---> Happy Birthday Ronalyn Pilones
---> Happy Birthday Ronalyn Pilones
Labels: badtrip, heartbroken, rainy, realizations
