<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2101687868824712475?origin\x3dhttp://joiorio.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


blog info

Blog since: March 2007
Layout: Swirls
Best viewed: Internet Explorer
Resolution: 1024X768
Credits: 1 2 3 4
select











And you're in my Verona

Welcome to my blog. :) It's nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoy. If not, We'll have to find Romeo and kill him. Not with a poison but with a goodnight kiss.



[Modern Day Juliet]

And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.






walang maisip e :))
Wednesday, September 19, 2007

so, uhh-oh. :| :))

so, it was a rainy day. haha. since, the moment I woke up. maulan na panahon. haha. basang basa ako pagpasok. aww.

at teka, there's an unusual thing that happened this morning. seseryosohin ko na lang, mali yata ako eh. para kasing pinakita ko pa na parang wala na rin sa akin yung andoon siya. sana binati ko di ba, nagmamalaki ba ako sa sarili ko na kaya ko, o mahina lang ako na di ko mabati yung tao? ah. ewan. labo. basta, yun. tangna. sobrang nakakamiss. tas yung way na he looks at me. ibang iba. as if parang, he's waiting na sana if ever, kinausap ko man lang. gago ako.

I got low grade sa homework sa Math. I hardly understand the lesson. Nung Bio time, badtrip. badtrip kasi yung teacher eh. it was sermon time, tss. haha. so, ayun. filipino, discussion lang. Chem, discussion tas may quiz bukas dun na ewan ko kung ano.

nung lunch, nagbago isip ko, I changed my Club and oved to Earth Savers Club. haha. Dont know why, mas mukhang exciting dun. and for the change naman. :p

Hands on Exam sa TLE was hell. haha. I got 10 over 30. I cannot remember what to do, which gaves me a memory of Ms. Vangie. ooops. namiss ko teacher kong yun! haha. I wonder where she is now. haha. joke. SS time, tamang discussion lang. nung english class, we did some group activity about description writing at nung geom, haha. it was fun. :p

Nung PE, Laughtrip. haha. so, ayun. carinyosa ang sayaw. practical exam for the 2nd Quarter. ako yung lalaki at partner ko si Jacklyn, nung una ako partner ni Ms. Marne. tae. laughtrip talaga yung ibang parts! haha. mali kasi ako e. silip raw edi sumilip ako. haha! so, masaya yun. hahaha.

some people have told me, something has changed in me. so, i dont know why. hehe. di ko din alam e. haha. but al through out the day, teachers were asking me about my brother. tss. seriously speaking, I did not know that he was sick, yes, he was sick. ugh. I dont know anything about it. maybe because, samin. yung away is away talaga. see? childish actions. haha. :p

so, ayun. maulan na araw ngayon. :|

- - -

I did my assignment in Social Studies, almost tapos na ako. I'll study in Math. then, later on, sa chem. I still have to do some stuffs so, Im busy. :|

but then, I downloaded some brushes and got into photoshop. :p



- - -

anyway, nasa Manila na FOB! shet. tomorrow and on friday will be their friends or enemies world tour here in Manila. tae. asa pang pinayagan ako di ba. haha. how sad for me not to catch them live. pero, wala rin akong pera. hayaan na. thats life. uhh-oh. hahaha.

so there, sige. bye. haha.

Labels: , ,