late.
Sunday, August 26, 2007
the eve of my birthday. :]
uhm. so, it was a boring day. I suposed. haha. Internet. Do my School Wokrs. Soundtrip. Text. Watch TV. It was a so boring day. anyway, thanks to everyone who greeted me in advance. super thank you. haha!
so there, good thing I am already done in researching in Chemitry and doing my visual ades in Social Studies. haha. yay! pwede na yun. haha.
so wala akong ikwento. ano ba ikwekwento ko? na bored ako? kung gaano ako kabored? buti pa yung iba, nasa mall ngayon! haha. so ako, wala. haha. so ganun nga ako kabored. medyo hindi ako satisfied. hahaha. so, wala. bored na talaga ako. gusto ko ng cake bukas. I want a black forest. buy me. haha. joke. haha. so there.
--> Happy Birthday Gerard Saquilayan
uhm. so, it was a boring day. I suposed. haha. Internet. Do my School Wokrs. Soundtrip. Text. Watch TV. It was a so boring day. anyway, thanks to everyone who greeted me in advance. super thank you. haha!
so there, good thing I am already done in researching in Chemitry and doing my visual ades in Social Studies. haha. yay! pwede na yun. haha.
so wala akong ikwento. ano ba ikwekwento ko? na bored ako? kung gaano ako kabored? buti pa yung iba, nasa mall ngayon! haha. so ako, wala. haha. so ganun nga ako kabored. medyo hindi ako satisfied. hahaha. so, wala. bored na talaga ako. gusto ko ng cake bukas. I want a black forest. buy me. haha. joke. haha. so there.
--> Happy Birthday Gerard Saquilayan
Labels: boring, excited, nonsense
