<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2101687868824712475?origin\x3dhttp://joiorio.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


blog info

Blog since: March 2007
Layout: Swirls
Best viewed: Internet Explorer
Resolution: 1024X768
Credits: 1 2 3 4
select











And you're in my Verona

Welcome to my blog. :) It's nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoy. If not, We'll have to find Romeo and kill him. Not with a poison but with a goodnight kiss.



[Modern Day Juliet]

And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.






status
Tuesday, July 17, 2007

okay na sana ang araw na ito eh.

my morning was good. pero, it was my first time na nagwala ako sa school. I repeat, nagwala ako sa school. sorry because this was the way I am, wala akong hinhin ss kilos ko, hindi nga ako mahinhin eh. napakagaslaw ko. anyway, bakit ako nagwala? its just pretty simple. betrayal. so that's it.

Math and Biology Classes were good. haha. filipino class : late teacher. halos. 30 mins kaming walang ginagawa? ok. ayun. haha. then, nung Social Studies Class. medyo seryoso kami. Si Sir Alvin kasi, he's planning to resign as a teacher meaning he was not satisfied with what the way our school treats teachers. Sir Slvin was a good teacher for all you know. kahit ganun na hindi kame ganung kaclose, naiitindihan ko naman. mahirap kasi yung pamamalakad ng school eh. oops. no offense. haha.

then, Chemistry Class came. hmm. experiment number two. haha. It was better than the first one, I supposed. haha. pero, ako kasi yung naglinis ng 2 test tube. di ko alam kung kanino yung isa. pero, yung isa, kablag! nabasag. uhh-oh. patay ako nito eh. haha. i'll replace it of course.




tapos, while I was walking upstairs. pinapababa kami (galing kaming lab non ah) hahaha. so, andoon daw kasi yung division head sa taas. hello. lunch namin. pupunta kami sa locker. hello. haha. edi, sinabi ko sa division head na kukuha pa kami ng gamit. haha. eh, "now!" raw. haha. edi, inulit ko kasi naiinis ako. haha. ayun. haha. taray nun. hahaha. kahit kailan.

English Class was fun. haha. Me, Noemi, Micha are reminscing of the days na naiyak ako nun nung first year pa ako. kung paano ako napapaiyak ni Micha. haha. galing noh. awww. tapos, nagsulat lang kami ng autobiography. Geometry Class reveloves around constructing. haha. yung project. oyeah oyeah. :)) and CL Class was about lies and decpetion.

My day was really fine. I never felt sadness but dismissal came. I wished I was just blind not to see those people talking. Yeah, it it true that it was hell hard to accept the truth. Silence ate me. I was thinking and will keep on thinking.

Basically, making a decision was really really hard. you have to balance things but if they were not meant to be balance, one must give up for it to be happy again. I don't expect from the beginning. It was just that I love too much that nothing really happens. sabi nila, bakit raw pag sa kanya, ang lakas lakas ko. pero. bakit ngayon ang hina hina ko. hindi ko nga alam kung tama ba ako eh. saka bakit the number "13" was really really unluncky for me. bakit? was there an explanation for that? bakit ako, alam ko naman kung may nasasaktan ako. bakit sila? porket ba ganun. okay na. sana nagisip rin sila di ba. bakit pag ako, ayaw nila ako pagbigyan. bakit ganoon. hindi ba talaga nila makita lahat? di ko alam saan ako nagkulang. pero, bakit ganoon. bakit?


if this happens, it was my second time to ba heartbroken. damn.


if you ever wondered what was one of my greatest weakness in life, it is about the guy I love so much. basically, loving someone who doesn't love you back was part of felling in love. I am not saying anything about the person I really like the most. It is just that I am so sad and I don't know whom I will talk to or I cannot find a way on how I can express my feelings and thoughts.


I have a personal decision to make, making this decision will really really change my life. from the start I know that this time will come, this time will happen and this time is really something to think about. maybe, it is just because I really wait for so long. that I rwally liked him a lot though he has his imperfections and basically, three years was long enough. three years was long for me, basically being an eleven year old child wouldn't know what really love is. but as I grew older, I have learned that love can really break me. break me into pieces that it hurts so much. Even I myself, can't understand what is really happening to me. I do not know if I am just jealous or not or if there were things that I really shouldn't start at all. I do not know if I was in the right time to say something like this. And it was really hard for me to accept things easily.

I cannot undestand why they cannot understand me in the first place, bakit ganoon. ewan ko na.

I will just leave a quote here na sinabi ng pinsan ko.

"Minsan, nakasakay ako sa barko, naisip kita. Di ko namalayan na napaluha ako at tumulo sa dagat. Nangako ako na pag may nakakita ng luha ko. Doon pa lang kita malilimutan."

damn. :|




ended this post crying.


Labels: ,