<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2101687868824712475?origin\x3dhttp://joiorio.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


blog info

Blog since: March 2007
Layout: Swirls
Best viewed: Internet Explorer
Resolution: 1024X768
Credits: 1 2 3 4
select











And you're in my Verona

Welcome to my blog. :) It's nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoy. If not, We'll have to find Romeo and kill him. Not with a poison but with a goodnight kiss.



[Modern Day Juliet]

And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.






ran away
Sunday, July 15, 2007

July 14

my saturday was kinda boring. almost nothing to do at home. I was surfing the internet and texting when Micha went to our house and asking me if I can come with them (Micha and Maan) to went to Rolaine's house. I said yes.

But don;t get me wrong. I lose myu money which is just in our home. that's what the hell I am saying. nawawalan ako ng pera nasa bahay lang.

so we wnet to Rolaine's house. It was fun. It was my first time there. Okay naman. haha. then, we ate at Mcdonald's Noveleta where I saw ate Klai.

then, when I went home. I chat with my batchmates. then, I think unti 6:30. we were chatting until my freaking brother came into scene. so, stupid. me and my brother fought and seriously, I was the one scolded. so, I got pissed when my grandmother told me 'lumayas' and so I did. I did.

I went to Ciarra's house. I was so grateful I found one of the true friend I am finding. hindi ako pinaiyak ni Sosa. Masaya dun sa house nila. alam niya naman kung bakit ako pumunta sa kanila eh. Salamat talaga Ciarra, salamat. :)

It was past nine when I got home, not talking to anybody else.

and that's it. sorry.

-->Happy Birthday John Monton



Labels: