<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2101687868824712475?origin\x3dhttp://joiorio.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


blog info

Blog since: March 2007
Layout: Swirls
Best viewed: Internet Explorer
Resolution: 1024X768
Credits: 1 2 3 4
select











And you're in my Verona

Welcome to my blog. :) It's nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoy. If not, We'll have to find Romeo and kill him. Not with a poison but with a goodnight kiss.



[Modern Day Juliet]

And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.






danitatatata. :))
Sunday, July 15, 2007

july 15, 2007

this morning, sad to say. I was not in the mood to talk to people. sorry. ang sama talaga ng loob ko kanina, this goes with my family. so, wala ako sa mood. ayun.

after I ate lunch, I cried. siguro dahil sa sobrang sama ng loob ko, ewan. pero, I admit. I am wrong.

but don't get us wrong. I went to Danita gig at SM Bacoor. di not watch Callalily here inCavite for the very first time. syempre, I'll catch Danita. haha. so ayun. went there with ate klai. biglang back out si ate bett eh.

Danita band with Kollide band (si carlo aquino vocalist nila) so much fun. after, an hour of waiting. sobrang sulit ng CD. hahaha. sobrang saya.

at syempre, nung autograph signing. hindi ganun kahigpit. haha. napakasaya talaga eh. hindi ko makakalimutan lahat ng mga pinagusapan namin. haha.



with ate danita :)


performing


kuya poch


kuya moman


among all of them, the person I am closest too is kuya xtian and kuya dan. sila talaga yung madalas kong nakakausap. si kuya xtian, siya pa rin ang bunso ko. forever yan. :)

basta, sobrang saya eh. di ko ma-explain ng ayos. sobrang nakakatuwa. :">

at home at 7:45 PM.

- - - -

its been a year, mga 7 PM yata nun. and until now it was still fresh from my memory. ngayon? wala na talaga eh. :p

- - - -

masaya ako ngayon. pero at the same time, kinakabahan ako para bukas. bigayan ng test papers eh!

goodnight. =)


Labels: , , ,