password hint
Thursday, June 28, 2007
masaya naman talaga ako ngayong araw eh. =)
basta, masaya ako. yun na yun.
nakakatamad magkwento eh. but basically. I enjoyed my day at School today.
eto na lang: a teacher asked me bakit raw gustong-gusto kong nauutusan ako para lumabas. pumunta sa faculty or something. kung may sinisilip raw ba ako sa ibang year, tsk tsk. haha.
2nd: english time, recitation. use stay in a sentence. my sentence:
"Will you stay there until I return?"
ayun. binigyan malisya nila. :p
then, im happy. :)
- - - -
but I am not at home.
basically, being the younger child, sucks. you have to follow whatever the older one tells you to do. My brother and I was not talking for already four days. And a while ago, I found out he made a password at my laptop. It is so damn. I cannot use it. If he's ypour brother be patient to have a mean brother. badtrip. he was older and yet he was so immature. gawain ba iyon ng isang kuyang nakakatanda? tae talaga. if ever you don't know who the hell he was, dont be to excited to know him if you dont want to enter a military room. parang sa isang oras kai, sasabog na siya at pwede ka niyang patayin. (I am not the hell joking.) I fear my brother a lot and the way I feared him the way I am so mad at him.
ayun. nakakainis. :))
basta, masaya ako. yun na yun.
nakakatamad magkwento eh. but basically. I enjoyed my day at School today.
eto na lang: a teacher asked me bakit raw gustong-gusto kong nauutusan ako para lumabas. pumunta sa faculty or something. kung may sinisilip raw ba ako sa ibang year, tsk tsk. haha.
2nd: english time, recitation. use stay in a sentence. my sentence:
"Will you stay there until I return?"
ayun. binigyan malisya nila. :p
then, im happy. :)
- - - -
but I am not at home.
basically, being the younger child, sucks. you have to follow whatever the older one tells you to do. My brother and I was not talking for already four days. And a while ago, I found out he made a password at my laptop. It is so damn. I cannot use it. If he's ypour brother be patient to have a mean brother. badtrip. he was older and yet he was so immature. gawain ba iyon ng isang kuyang nakakatanda? tae talaga. if ever you don't know who the hell he was, dont be to excited to know him if you dont want to enter a military room. parang sa isang oras kai, sasabog na siya at pwede ka niyang patayin. (I am not the hell joking.) I fear my brother a lot and the way I feared him the way I am so mad at him.
ayun. nakakainis. :))
Labels: badtrip, happy memories
