then let me say, im busy again. but i'll still post.
first, ngayon ko lang naisip. dati pa ako nahilig sa blogging. my first blog was a friendster blog. super dami ng posts ko dun actually, it reached about 200 i think. but because of a certain reason and because of a certain person, gumawa ako ng blogspot. haha. ayun. :)
- - - -
you may wonder why expect the unexpected instead of do not expect the expected.
Irritated yet Smiling.
Have you ever experienced you’re expecting something but still you’re not sure of what is going to happen? Or have you felt that you want or need something badly yet you cannot have it? Or that you waited for something to happen yet it was not for you.
Me? I did. And that made me clueless for this day. My day was freaking okay. Yes, it was okay but it was so freaking. I am so irritated. And I do not know why. It seems that I cant really cope up with our lessons (I am not saying all subjects) but some, I find them hard to understand. I find them hard to study.
Kanina, gusto ko na umiyak. Ewan ko ba, feeling ko ang bobo ko na. (sorry for the term) pero, yun yung nafifeel ko. Bakit parang hindi ko maintindihan lahat ng lessons? Yung kahit anong gawin ko? Naiintindihan ko naman, nakikinig naman ako. Kaya lang may factor sa akin na naiirita ako. Bakit parang sila nadadalian pa sa lessons, tapos ako parang hirap na hirap na.
Kanina, medyo nagtampo ako sa isang classmate ko. Tampo lang naman, nayabagan ako by the way he talked to me, parang ang galling na niya tapos ako, bumagsak na ganoon. Minsan naman kasi talaga may weakness ang tao dib a, so kung yun yung weakness ko, ano magagawa ko? K
But anyway, okay na rin ako. But I am still asking myself why do I always dream and thinking of something will happen when in reality, I am not sure if it will be real. Hay. Buhay nga naman. Nagiging loner na naman ako. Realizations. =(
Anyway, busy ako. Aral mode. I will take the entrance exam tomorrow. hahaha. okay lang kung bagsak ulit. atleats, nagtry ulit ako. haha.
bigla kong naalala yung poem na ginawa ko noon. (january 9, 2007)
First Road
I found a road simple but full of mystery.
I have been there once. I have been there to stare and wait.
There were so many cars that passed by so I can’t pass through it.
But I find nothing but a devastated road.
I try to move away my car and find another road to cross.
I try to look and wait until I find a new road for me.
I try to find better bridge than what I first saw.
But all I find was my car going back to the still same road I left behind.
Happy Birthday Pamela Nicolas. :)
Belated Happy Birthday Christelle Laudato. :) (june 20)
--> 2 days before June 23. :)
Labels: realizations, stories for the day
