TAGGED baby. :))
Monday, May 21, 2007
i was tagged by kuya justin. :)
Rules:Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own with 6 weird things, as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1. I already expeirenced ultrasound when i was seven years old, it is because i used to have ulcer. [aww]
2. I cannot raise my eyebrows. i mean, i can raise it at the same time but not one eyebrow once. haha. :))
3. I do not know how to play jumping rope, jack stones and chinese garter. haha. oh well, bad for me. ;p
4. I hate mustard. i don't like eating food with tons of it.
5. I already cried in front of our principal. weh. :))
6. During my freshman year, I was able to go to school without wearing shorts. ahaha. :))
I tagged:
- ate chicca
- ate melay
- kuya bobby
- kuya norifel
- kuya paul
haha. :))
1. I already expeirenced ultrasound when i was seven years old, it is because i used to have ulcer. [aww]
2. I cannot raise my eyebrows. i mean, i can raise it at the same time but not one eyebrow once. haha. :))
3. I do not know how to play jumping rope, jack stones and chinese garter. haha. oh well, bad for me. ;p
4. I hate mustard. i don't like eating food with tons of it.
5. I already cried in front of our principal. weh. :))
6. During my freshman year, I was able to go to school without wearing shorts. ahaha. :))
I tagged:
- ate chicca
- ate melay
- kuya bobby
- kuya norifel
- kuya paul
haha. :))
